The tiny Sigelei Mini 30w box mod is small, in fact it’s smaller than the IPV Mini! With the success of the iStick
, it seems like everyone is trying to get in on the action, but that’s great for us as it means we get a lot more mini mods to choose from. It’s also kinda nice to see these guys take a little break from the wattage war to bring us these tiny mods too.
Personally out of all the mini box mods to come out lately, I like this Sigelei Mini 30w the best myself as it has what the others lack. Like a removable 18650 battery and a floating 510 connection pin so all your favorite atomizers sit flush and look great. Plus with the 30 watts of power, sub-ohm capabilities, and even “mech mode”, you’ll have many more options with this Sigelei Mini too!
- Variable Wattage: 5 – 30W
- 0.3 ohm – 3.0 ohm
- Spring loaded 510 pin
- Two modes available
– DC-DC mode – bypasses all circuitry and acts like a mechanical mod
– PWM mode – utilizes chip functionality and constant voltage control
- Powered by 1 x 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Mini USB charging port
- Larger screen size, more comfortable to read the on-screen data
- Dimensions 22mm x 36mm x 90.3mm
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Color: Black, Silver